the purge










Last Chance 02.28.09


1st Skate 02.27.09


Warning 02.26.09


Pump it Up Adventure 02.25.09


Dreaming of Spring 02.24.09


Tire Reflection 02.23.09


Rainy Day 02.22.09


Tube Rider 02.21.09



“The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing” – Oscar Wilde

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” – Albert Einstein

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.” – Anonymous

“There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are."” – Frederick Collins

“Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.”—Barry Switzer


My selected quotes may tell you a bit about the kind of week I have been having. Dealing with very frustrating people and situations, it can be amazing to watch people be so selfish or self-centered. So as I post this, I hope to purge the garbage I am dealing with at the same time. I hope for better days.

-Monique Jervan-Chilton

1 comment:

Naimah said...

Hi there,
You've got some beautiful photos, I especially like the one labelled 'dreaming of spring'(correct me if I'm wrong) I found that to be such an amazing picture.