Pink Beauty 1.24.09
Puddles Reflection 1.23.09
Someone to watch over me 1.22.09
Barlow Lane 1.20.09
Mendocino Ave 1.19.09
Geyserville Landscape 1.18.09
Bike @ Sunset 1.17.09
I have been following a fellow blogger Brett on a photo journey on his way to turning 42. He has put together an amazing, amazing set of photographs. He will reach his goal this month on the 14th. I would suggest checking them out on a daily basis. He is amazingly talented and inspires me to keep going on my own journey. Here is his link.
Earlier this week he posted this list and I wanted to share it with everyone that checks in on my blog.
1. There are at least two people in this world who you would die for
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep
6. You mean the world to someone
7. You are special and unique
8. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude comments.
I also wanted to share a really great video, just one of those great feel good stories about another talent that amazed all those that witnessed it. Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJhfP50bxE
Or Click below for the video.
Hope you are all having an exceptional week.