Love and Anniversaries










Mr. Man Cupcake 12.21.08


Trenton Fence 12.20.08


Water 12.19.08


Stormy Branch 12.18.08


Frosted Ivy 12.17.08


Sonoma County Snow 12.16.08


Raider 12.15.08


Double Rainbow 12.14.08




“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are.” ~ Joss Whedon

“Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third” ~ Marge Piercy

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'” ~Author Unknown

“Love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'You're wrong.'” ~Author Unknown

“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.” ~Author Unknown

“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ~Author Unknown

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow. ~Author Unknown

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year." -- Paul Sweeney


This past week jchilton and I had our 8 year anniversary, so I dedicate this blog entry to him. He supports me each day, in things he loves about me and in things he just accepts about me. We have been on a crazy road together, but we are at each others sides on this journey. Thank you for all you do to support me, encourage me, accept me and be with me. I love you!

-Monique Jervan-Chilton

No comments: