charming gardeners












San Franciso Sunset 12.06.08


Bird in Tree 12.05.08


Backyard Sunset 12.04.08


Inspiration 12.03.08


Morning Fog 12.02.08


Red Leaf on Hood 12.01.08


Car Wash 11.30.08





Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.- Marcel Proust

This post is my 25th post, it takes me 156 days into this project. I have shot well over 3000 photos since I started, but that is a conservative estimate, it may be more like 5000. Part of me does not want to know, because that would be admitting that a simple desire has become more than simple. I thank everyone for the kind support they give me, if you have been lurking around and have not dropped me a line, please do so. It is fun to see how many people are watching this project grow. There is a comment button on the bottom of each post, feel free to use it. I promise to read them.

Have a great week.

-Monique Jervan-Chilton

No comments: