Believe in something, act on something










Boat House on Lake Tahoe 11.21.08


Ice House Rd @ Hwy 50


Bella 11.19.08


Front Lawn Leaves 11.18.08


Round Barn Glory 11.17.08


Newest Family Member 11.16.08


Cazadero Leaves 11.15.08


Wall Shadow 11.14.08




There is nothing brilliant or outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing. I do the things I believe ought to be done. And when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act.
- Theodore Roosevelt



The words above somehow strike a nerve with me. I am not a person that has done anything brilliant or outstanding, but I would like to think I act on the things I believe in.

And if you have anything that you believe in, act on it. And respect those that do the same, if you do not agree with their choices, respect their beliefs.

-Monique Jervan-Chilton

PS - jchilton (Hubs) says I have never added his photo in my blog, so while walking on the beach in Lake Tahoe, I took this shot of us. He has been so supportive of my efforts and for that I truly thank him. I love you jchilton!

No comments: