The Story















West County Sunset 10.22.08



M&M's 10.21.08



Maple 10.20.08



Squash 10.19.08


Russian River 10.18.08


Corn Maze 10.17.08





If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

This is so true; here I am telling the story of 42, my 42, and what my eyes see each day. (I do omit the views of QuickBooks reports, emails, coffee machines, laundry and housecleaning, no need to bore my fellow internettas)


I do find it interesting how many pretty things you see each day, that normally you would not take notice of, but because I have gifted myself with this amazing project, I find myself taking more notice, surveying the scene with a little more attention to detail, assigning words to each image.

And the result is a story my eyes have been telling.

-Monique Jervan-Chilton

No comments: