There is no place like home, there is no place like home!




















































Playground Sails 08.30.08














Coleus Leaves 08.29.08













Garden Iris 08.28.08


Palm Leaves 08.27.08



Maple Leaf 08.26.08

Dalias 08.25.08






Dorothy said it in the Wizard of Oz, there is no place like home, something I had to keep in mind as I started my week off with a case of the flu that left me with little energy and a fever.

I did manage to find the backyard and tried to find some inspiration. The second day feeling not much better, so once again I found my way to the backyard looking for a photo for the day. By the third day I just figured I would try to find all my photos this week around the house. Because another thing Dorothy also said was "If you can't find what you're looking for in your own backyard", so I am happy to say that my first 5 photos as well as some of the others were taken in my yard, and today's photo was taken at the park in our neighborhood, which is like a second backyard when you live in the suburbs.

I am happy to report that I am feeling better and will be back out and about for my next post.

Have a great week!

Monique Jervan-Chilton

No comments: